My 100 Truths|
1. Real name: Andrea.
2. Nickname(s): Andy, And-chii, Andevil, Andiee, Andre, Andreggy, Andreggvil, Andreng, Dinosaur Aunt (e___e), Drea, Drea-chii, Dreya, Dreya-chii, Dwichi, Gunther, Hui Sensei, Humandrea, Humanpandrea, Moving Pancake with Chocolate Syrup, Ninja Master, Pancake, Pancheetah, Pancheetandrea, Pandrea, Pandreya, Pedo, PedoBear, Twinnie Bung, 男人哥, 恐龍嬸嬸, 暴龍嬸嬸, 村長, 媽媽, 媽咪, 麥太.... (MYGAHD.)
3. Favorite color(s): Blue, orange, green.
4. Male or female: Female. Duh.
5. Elementary School: Secret.
6. Middle School: Even more secret.
7. High School: (See previous question)
8. College: --
9. Hair Color: Black. :3
10. Tall or Short: Average? A bit taller than average, I suppose.
11. Sweats or jeans: Both.
12. Phone or Camera: Phone.
13. Health freak: Lol, never. I'm a hygiene freak, though.
14. Orange or Apple: Apple all the way. :d
15. Do you have a crush on someone: Crush? Please, the crush stage has been over long ago. I love Jam like I'm insane. ♥
16. Eat or Drink: Both. :$
17. Piercings: None.
18. Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
19. Been in an airplane: Definitely.
20. Been in a relationship: Nurrrrrp.
21. Been in a car accident: Yeah. But it was very minor. No injuries, just a little crash and scrap on the side of the car.
22. Been in a fist fight: NO. o_____o
23. First piercing: Stupid question. :d Of course I've had none.
24. Best Friend(s): Gee... Bea/Sparkles/GBF/男人妹/林林, Lydia/Bing Bing/Twinnie, Natalie and some others. But the first three are definitely my bestest friends of all (lol, I know, “bestest” doesn't exist.)
25. First award: ...Forgotten.
26. First crush: Some... guy called Hamilton. Or Milton? Eh, I don't remember. .___.
27. First word: Mommy. :
29. Last person you talked to: ...My dad.
30. Last person you texted: Yuh... Angel. I think. T-T
31. Last person you saw a movie with: With my friend Odelia. We watched McDull. 8D
32. Last food you ate: Doritos (Cool Ranch) and microwaved Philadelphia cream cheese. Best combination EVER. ♥
33. Last movie you watched: McDull. .___.
34. Last song you listened to: “Division” by Alt & AJ (or 78violet, whichever name you prefer).
35. Last thing you bought: Ze Doritoz.
37. Type of Food: Häagen-Dazs ice cream - for sure.
38. Drink: Ginger beer/ale or ice wine, if I could pick one. But if I were to survive with only one drink, water kicks ass.
39. Bottoms: Ooh, ooh, my Brax stretchy jeans, and my GSP colored jeans.
40. Flower: Roses
41. Animal: BEARS. Especially pandas. ♥
42. Color: My ultimate favorite would be a tie between blue and orange.
43. Movie: Hm... I think my all-time favorite movies are a tie between Tim Burton's “Alice in Wonderland (2010) and ”Sleepy Hollow“, also by Tim Burton.
44. Subject: Visual Arts, Science.
(Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [x] Fallen in love with someone?
46. [x] Celebrated Halloween? *unwillingly*
47. [x] Had your heart broken...
48.  Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone?
49. [x] Have no idea someone liked you
51.  Got pregnant?
52.  Had an abortion?
53. [x] Did something you regret?
54. [x] Broke a promise?
55. [x] Hid a secret?
56. [x] Pretended to be happy?
57. [x] Met someone who changed your life?
58. [x] Pretended to be sick?
59. [x] Visited another country?
60. [x] Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it?
61. [x] Cried over the silliest thing?
62.  Ran a mile?
63.  Went to the beach with your best friend?
64. [x] Got into an argument with your friends?
65. [x] Disliked someone?
66. [x] Stayed single for 2 years since the first time you had a boyfriend/girlfriend? *never had a boyfriend*
67. Eating: Nothing.
68. Drinking: Saliva. ...Pfft, just kidding.
69. Listening to: My dad talking.
70. Sitting/Laying: Sitting.
71. Plans for today: Woke up, did morning routines, ate breakfast, ate lunch, went to church for choir, went to the supermarket, came home to do homework and listen to music, going to eat dinner, then go to church orchestra for practice, and coming back home to complete homework.
73. Want kids: Yeah.
74. Want to get married: If with someone I really really really love, then yeah. (Preferably Jam.)
75. Career: I've thought about it, and I would like to start an art therapy business with one of my best friends Lydia (who has the same interest in both art and psychology). Or maybe an author.
76. Lips or eyes: BOTH. o____o I DON'T WANNA LOSE ANYTHING.
77. Shorter or Taller: TALLER. Don't wanna be a shorty and have a short son/daughter. .___.
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Both.
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
82. Looks or personality: Both. If personality turns bad, I'll leave. Don't really mind the looks (okay, I mind A LITTLE).
HAVE YOU EVER
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope, never lost my glasses. I've lost spare glasses, though.
84. Snuck out of a house: Nah.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: o____o Where do I get a gun anyways? No!
86. Killed somebody: ...What am I, an assassin?
87. Broken someone's heart: No. I'm pretty sure.
88. Been in love: Yuuuuuuuuus. Right nooooooow.
89. Cried when someone died: In the movies? Sure. Like, once. In real life? Haven't experienced the death of someone who is really close to me, so no.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
90. Yourself: Only sometimes. ;w; And that, is sad.
91. Miracles: Yes. Because all miracles are God's miracles.
92. Love at first sight: Yes. It kind of struck something in me when I REALLY looked at Jam for the first time.
93. Heaven: Yeah.
94. Santa: No.
95. Aliens: I'm kinda half-half on that one.
96. Ghosts: Unfortunately, yes. T___T
97. Is there one person you really want to be with right now: I wish. I feel like Jam's “The One”, but I just... I don't know. Sometimes I feel it passionately, sometimes I doubt myself.
98. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes, and I hope I can be with them forever.
99. Do you believe in God: Of course! :d I'm not a Christian for nothing.
100. Post as 100 truths: Done and done.
(My own quotes - my favorites)
"Make sure all your kids produce kids so you have grandkids, make sure your grandkids produce kids so you have great-grandkids, and if you're not dead yet, make sure your great-grandkids produce kids so you have great-great-grandkids, but then you'd have BROKEN THE WORLD RECORD already, unless you break the age of consent for sex and GIVE BIRTH TO TWENTY CHILDREN really really really early. Kind of like me. Whose already had thirty something children with an unknown father." - Me
"A woman who doesn't like a man for who he is doesn't deserve to be called a woman. Might as well stick a dick where her vagina used to be and tell her to grow a pair." - Me
(Friend's quotes - my favorites)
"You... Andrea... Tell me where you live, I'm coming right now cuz I'm gonna disconnect your wifi or whatever keeps you online. I'm losing my dignity. And my 霸氣 as well." - Lydia Cheea-Dii Ching
"FACEFEET! No need stoopid flexibility only need brain." - Kathy Pacific
"My life is happy as it is. And I wanna keep it that way as long as possible." - Kathy Pacific
(Known quotes - my favorites)
"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen." - Douglas Adams
"If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully throughout the entire catalog." - Sears Roebuck catalog
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes." - Frieda Norris
"What would men be without women? Scarce, sir... mighty scarce." - Mark Twain
"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today, and we don't know where the hell she is." - Ellen DeGeneres
"Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working with them." - Bill Gates
"Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you did? I think that's how dogs spend their lives." - Sue Murphy
"A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it." - Jerry Seinfeld
"My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty." - Woody Allen
"What did the letter O say to Q? Dude, your dick is hanging out." - W.C. Fields
"A pessimist is someone who has had to listen to too many optimists." - Don Marquis
"Originality is the fine art of remembering what you heart but forgetting where you heard it." - Lawrence J. Peter
"A successful man is one who can make more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man." - Lana Turner
"I don’t need you to remind me of my age. I have a bladder to do that for me." – Stephen Fry
"When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car." - Will Rogers
"The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she's 17 years and 11 months old." - Barney Stinson
"Bras suck. They're so confining and unnatural." - Robin Scherbatsky
"No! I can't ask her out because if I ask her out I'm 'asking her out'. So how do I ask her out without 'asking her out'?" - Ted Mosby
"You kidding? Barney, every time I mention a woman you don't know, the first thing you say is: 'boobs?'. Not the complete sentence like: 'Does she have big boobs?' - which also will not be great - but just 'boobs?'" - Lily Aldrin
"Lawyered." - Marshall Eriksen
(All anonymous quotes - my favorites)
"It's hard to take a role in someone's life when you're not even part of the script."
"Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong."
"Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful."
"The hottest love has the coldest end."
"I should have studied to become a counselor or psychiatrist of some sort. It'd be nice to get paid to pretend I give a crap."
"As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you."
"Tears are words the heart can't express."
"Loving you was my favorite mistake."
"If Plan A doesn't work, there are 25 more letters in the alphabets. Keep calm."
"It’s sad when someone can walk right by you and pretend you were never a big part of their life."
"We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry."
"Don't you find it funny that after Monday (M) and Tuesday (T), the rest of the week says WTF?"
"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."
"Promises are like babies. Fun to make but hell to deliver."
"It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it's even harder to give up when it's everything you want."
"There are songs that make you sad when you hear them. But it isn't the songs that make you sad, it is the people behind the memories."
"I hate the way that, even though I've moved on, you still sneak into my mind."
"A true genius is not knowing everything of a little bit, but knowing a little bit of everything."
"Of the thirty-six ways of avoiding disaster, running away is the best."
"I wanna write "I love you" on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how much it hurts to love you. ♥"